Are you ready to improve your smile by setting forth an effective checklist and plan to follow every day? If so, begin making a list of all things you can do to improve your smile. For starters, here are a few tips to make sure you remember:
– Visit your dentist for routine oral checkups and professional cleanings.
– Supplementary oral health care treatments to include in your daily routines include the use of mouthwash and chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Remember to always brush and floss every day. This includes brushing twice daily with an effective toothbrush that has soft bristles and flossing once daily with dental floss that will not shred.
– For alternative cleaning utensils for brushing and flossing, consider electric flossers and water flossers to improve your oral health.
– Speak with your dentist to ensure that you are not suffering from any eating disorders that may hinder your oral health care.
– For help when selecting oral health care cleaning products, speak with your dentist about product recommendations or suggestions.
– Exercise caution with the foods and drinks you are consuming. Avoid extremely acidic foods and drinks as well as sugary sweets & snacks. In addition, limit snacking throughout the day and stick to large meals to ensure food and drinks have less time to damage your teeth and gums.
If you suffer from an oral health ailment, contact JB Dental Associates and TMD & Sleep Center at 703-444-4188 to see which treatment is right for you. If you are looking for a dentist in Sterling, Virginia, you can schedule an oral examination with Dr. Joyce Bahng and our team at our dentist office. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.